All orders are accepted and processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale as published herein. Price lists and catalogues published by MCI Solutions (“MCI”) are confidential, and the information contained therein shall not be disclosed or reproduced without the expressed written consent of MCI.
QUOTATIONS AND PRICING
Written quotations are valid for 30 day from the date of issue. Standard list prices are subject to change without notice. All clerical errors are subject to correction. All prices are Ex Works (EXW) shipping point, Fort St. John, BC, no freight allowed unless otherwise specified on the quotation. All prices are subject to appropriate sales taxes. MCI reserves the right to cancel, vary, or suspend the operation of contract of sale if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, floods, storm, plant breakdown, strikes, lock-outs, riot, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of MCI; and MCI shall not be held liable for any breach of contract resulting from such event.
All orders for MCI’s products must be based on a valid quotation and are subject to acceptance by an authorized employee of the company.
Orders for MCI’s products can be received in the following manner:
- By telephone: Purchase orders can be called in to (250) 263-0977. All phone orders must be reinforced by a hard copy purchase order.
- By fax: Purchase orders can be faxed to (250) 263-0978.
- By mail: Purchase orders can be mailed to SS2, Site 26, Comp. 2, Fort St. John, BC, V1J 4M7
- By email: Purchase orders can be emailed to [email protected].
The following is an excerpt from the official MCI Limited Warranty. Where variance occurs, the Limited Warranty published on the official company website will prevail. For a complete version of the Limited Warranty please visit our website at www.mcisolutions.ca or request a hard copy from your MCI representative.
MCI SOLAR MFG. LTD. (“MCI”) warrants to the purchaser of it chemical injection line of products (the
“Products”) to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal usage for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. MCI does not offer an “in-out” warranty. It is incumbent upon the owner or the owner’s assigned agent to deliver the product to MCI, Fort St. John, B.C., for warranty evaluation.
The purchaser is responsible for the compatibility of the Product with any non MCI product and, consequently, this warranty does not apply if the Product and its components are not compatible with any non MCI product with which the product is being used. In addition, this warranty does not apply: (i) to normal wear of dynamic seals, (ii) to damage caused by accident, abuse or misuse, (iii) to damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not authorized to do so by MCI or (iv) to a product or part that has been modified without the written permission of MCI.
If defects exist, at its option, MCI will (i) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, (ii) exchange the Product with a Product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original Product or (iii) refund the purchase price of the product. The old Product will become the property of MCI.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment terms: NET 30 days.
- Delivery & Shipping: EXW point of shipping, Fort St. John, BC. MCI cannot be held responsible for damaged goods which were delivered in good condition to the carrier. All claims for loss and damage shall be made by the purchaser to the common carrier. MCI shall assist the purchaser in making the claim and shall expedite replacement materials to satisfy the claim. Claims for shortage or other errors must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- Cancellation: An order accepted by MCI may be cancelled only with MCI’s written approval and upon terms of safeguarding MCI from loss.
- Product Returns: All returning products should be accompanied by a RMA number issued by MCI. Returns for warranty claims are not exempt from this tracking procedure. All other returns are subject to a restocking charge unless otherwise agreed to by MCI.